As featured on
HOLLY POND — On Wednesday, a community showed up en masse to show their love for 8-year-old Lillie Handley, a Holly Pond girl who has been battling cancer since she was three.
This Week's Circulars
- Waldrop convicted on charges of rape, sexual abuse of child
- Cullman City Schools pass 2022 budget; Teacher asks for pay raise for educators
- Man sets up GoFundMe for brother, family
- Confederate Railroad rolls in for Hanceville Music Fest
- Good Hope passes new building ordinance
- City approves slew of fall activities
- PREP XC ROUNDUP: Local runners compete at Fairview Invitational; Cold Springs’ Edgeworth breaks own record at Southern Showcase
- COVID-19 cases climbing, wiping out months of progress
- Cullman City Schools releases latest COVID-19 numbers
- PREP ROUNDUP: Cullman picks up road win over Hazel Green; Vinemont crushes Tarrant
Derrol King Burney Sr. of Falkville, died September 13, 2021. Funeral services are Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 3 p.m. at Light House Baptist Church. For more information please visit mossservicefh.com. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.
Clayton Reece Hayes, 78, of Cullman, Alabama passed away at Cullman Regional on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.Clayton was born June 3, 1943 in Florence, Alabama to Evert T. and Helen Carolyn Hayes. Clayton is survived by his wife of 58 years Barbara Fagan Hayes; his daughters, Melissa Hayes (D…
Mrs. Ava Dean Addison Parvin, of Vinemont, Ala., passed away on Wednesday, September 15, 2021, at the age of 92. As was her wish, she lived out her days independently at home. Mrs. Parvin was born in Marion County, Ala., on July 28, 1929, the next to the youngest of eight children. She grew …
A Celebration of Life for George W. Hammett will be held at Cullman First United Methodist Church on Saturday, 25 September at 2 p.m.