Joshua Matthew Black has been charged in federal court for unlawful entry of a restricted building and disorderly conduct.
Federal court documents say on Jan. 8, a man they've identified as Black, posted a video (shown) under the user name "LetUs Talk," in which he discusses participating in the riot and how he received a wound to his face from a projectile.
As featured on
A Leeds man has been arrested for allegedly participating in the riots at the U.S. Capitol last week. Joshua Matthew Black has been charged in federal court for unlawful entry of a restricted building and disorderly conduct.
This Week's Circulars
- Cullman Electric Co-op schedules emergency planned outage
- THE TIMES' ALL-AREA GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM: West Point's Shadix named Player of the Year
- Cullman man charged with drug trafficking
- Baileyton hires park director, moves forward with sound system for town hall
- COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Local standouts reunite at next level
- PREP ROUNDUP: West Point blanks Fairview 10-0; Good Hope's Marshall tosses one-hit shutout
- High school students invited to compete in Buettner Brothers anniversary redesign
- Health expert: Too soon to ease Alabama mask mandate
- Harbison, Gudger support non-recreational use — but not smoking, vaping, edibles
- Remembering Miss Ham: Memorial service Saturday for Margaret Hamrick, beloved owner of Kiddy Land Daycare
Graveside service for Mary Elizabeth Kyte, age 85, of Cullman, will be at 3 p.m. on Saturday, March 6, 2021, at East Point Cumberland Presbyterian Cemetery. Visitation will be from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home prior to the service. Cullman Heritage Funeral Home is in ch…
Larry McKelvey, 79, of Boston, Virginia, (formerly of Cullman, Alabama) passed away on February 27, 2021. Graveside services for Mr. McKelvey are 1 p.m., Saturday, March 13, 2021, Simcoe Community Cemetery. Holly Pond Funeral Home directing.
Funeral Services for Margaret Camp Hamrick will be Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 2 p.m. in the chapel of Moss Service Funeral Home with Rev. Tom Richter officiating. Burial will follow in the Cullman City Cemetery. Moss Service Funeral Home directing. A viewing will be Saturday at the funeral h…