We’re here to help.
Pick from the options and we’ll make sure you’re taken care of.
As part of your print subscription, you have Total Access to all of our digital content. To create your Total Access login, please click below and complete the information.
The user name and password that you enter here will be what you use to login to our website, the E-paper, and our app.
- This activation maximizes every aspect of your subscription and allows you to read all our breaking news content online and in our app 24 hours a day, which means you’ll never miss vital news about your community again.
- Now you can read your newspaper anywhere you happen to be, online, on our app, or in print. Activate your subscription online and you’ve got us everywhere you are. Start reading in print, access us online during the day and read us on the app when you need it. Total Access means we’ve got your community content everywhere you are and in whatever format you need it.
- Don’t forget to download our app which provides you all our content in an easy to read format, on your phone or tablet. Breaking news is always at your finger tips, push alerts allow you to never miss news that is important to you, and you can even read the E-paper within the app.
I forgot my password.
If you have already activated your Total Access, or are a Digital Access subscriber:
- Your username is the email address you used during your activation or subscription.
- Your password can be retrieved by clicking here, choosing "Forgot Password" and entering your email address.
If you are a print subscriber and have not yet activated your Total Access, click here to start your activation. There is no additional cost – but you do need to Activate your Total Access to access all your digital content.
Manage My Subscription
We’re everywhere you need us, and you can manage your subscription to best suit your needs.
- Want to start receiving the print edition delivered to your door? Click here.
- Going on vacation? Put a vacation hold on your printed delivery by clicking here.
- Back from vacation and want to start receiving your printed edition again? Click here.
Have a question, comment, or need to report a delivery problem? Call 256-734-2131, ext. 285 and speak to one of our customer service reps .
Did you know that if you are already a print subscriber, your subscription is now Total Access?
Just as the name suggests, with Total Access you get complete access to all our award-winning local journalism and breaking news in print, online, and premium publications… anywhere you want them 24 hours a day.
There is no additional cost – but you do need to Activate your Total Access to access all your digital content.
I didn’t receive my print paper.
- With Total Access you’ve always got access to your paper. No matter where you are. Click here to login and start reading your paper.
- Report a delivery problem.
I can’t access my E-Paper or am having trouble logging in.
Payment and E-Z Pay
- E-Z Pay not only ensures that you always get our lowest subscription price, but also allows for automatic monthly payment by draft to your credit card or checking account; which means no more bills from us and no interruptions in service.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7 and we’ll make sure to answer you.
Need to speak to someone?
Call 256-734-2131, ext. 285 and speak to one of our customer service reps .