The husband of Suzanne Morphew, an Alexandria native who was reported missing last year in Chaffee County, Colorado, has been taken into custody.
This Week's Circulars
- Site plan approved for Slim Chickens
- ‘HOLLY POND IS HOME': Morris stepping down as Broncos coach after 17 seasons
- ALL-COUNTY BASEBALL TEAM: West Point’s Smith named MVP; Folds, Campbell, Bartlett, McSwain notch other top honors
- ‘I LOVE WHAT I DID': West Point’s Jones steps down after 10 seasons with Warriors
- PREP FOOTBALL: McCain steps down as Hanceville coach
- 'IT'S MIND-BLOWING': Harris signs free agent contract with Los Angeles Rams
- Hartselle police arrest Cullman man for threatening to bomb Walmart
- MLB: Chicago Cubs call up Cullman product Thompson
- City schools approve architecture firms contracts for facility upgrades
- Fairview council addressing noise complaint
Graveside services for Marston Hester Lancaster, 58, of Good Hope will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, May 6, 2021 at Bethlehem East Cemetery in Hanceville. Visitation will be from 5:30-8 p.m. Wednesday at Hanceville Funeral Home.
Andrew Jack Tucker, 91, of Cullman, Ala. passed away on Monday, May 3, 2021. Andrew was born May 5, 1929 to Tom and Nola Tucker. Andrew is survived by sons, Mack Tucker (Sandra), Randy Tucker (Sandra) and Tommy Tucker (Robyn); 11 grandchildren; and 18 great-grandchildren. Andrew was preceded…