A hearing on the Trump campaign's federal lawsuit seeking to prevent Pennsylvania officials from certifying the vote results remains on track for Tuesday after a judge quickly denied the campaign's new lawyer's request for a delay.
This Week's Circulars
- Cullman’s Flanigan wins Miss Alabama pageant
- CULLMAN COUNTY BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT: Cold Springs boys, Lady Aggies snag top seeds; Schedule finalized
- ‘We haven’t touched her since March’
- Falkville man arrested with 11 explosive devices in vehicle during Capitol riots
- Sheriff's Office investigating shooting in Joppa area
- Gov. Ivey suggests holding Brooks ‘accountable’
- Family releases statement about Athens man who died in D.C.
- PREP ROUNDUP: Cullman dominates Decatur 70-30
- Good Hope acquires Cotton Gin property
- COVID-19 vaccine opens to seniors, law enforcement starting Jan. 18
Funeral service for Nelladean Butler Green, 77, will be Saturday at 2 p.m. at Mount Carmel Baptist Church. Burial will be in Mount Carmel Cemetery. Visitation is January 16, 2021 from 12-2 p.m. at the Church.
Funeral Service for Della Geneva Bates, age 90, of Cullman, will be at 2 p.m. on Saturday, January 16, 2021, at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home with Bobby Hill officiating; interment in Enmondfield Church Cemetery in Addison. Visitation will be from 12-2 p.m. prior to the service. Cullman Heri…
Billy Wayne Davis, age 78, of Vinemont, passed away on Wednesday, January 13, 2021, at Cullman Regional. He was born August 5, 1942, to the late Robert and Audie Davis. Mr. Davis drove a truck for over 50 years and worked for many companies. He served our nation in the U.S. Air Force. Surviv…
Moss Service Funeral Home is saddened by the death of Mary Ruth Gusich, age 89, of Vinemont. Arrangements will be announced later. To leave condolences for the family visit mossservicefh.com. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.