This Week's Circulars
- Update: Cullman man dies in Scenic Drive house fire (Video)
- Barnette named first Blue Ribbon Superintendent in nation
- One dead in Monday night motorcycle crash
- Cullman attorney defending Decatur couple in Smith Lake boating death
- Arrests, incidents reports for Aug. 16-18, 2019
- 2 facing charges in July 4th boating death
- Pedestrian dies in afternoon accident on St. Joseph
- New record for employment, unemployment for Cullman
- (Update) 2 facing criminal negligent homicide charges in December fatality
- Limestone Co. Sheriff Mike Blakely arrested
Funeral services for Grady Thomas Mullins, 81, of Cullman, will be Sunday, August 25, 2019 at Hanceville Funeral Home Chapel at 2 p.m. Visitation will be Saturday, August 24 from 6-8 p.m. at the funeral home.
Solomon Barger, 85, of Garden City passed away at his home Aug. 21. Funeral services are at 1 p.m. Aug. 24. Visitation from 11 a.m. until service time at Holly Pond Funeral Home. Read full obituary at HollyPondFuneralHome.com.
Jon C. Fuller Jr., 45, passed away suddenly on August 14, 2019. Graveside services will be Sept. 1, 2019 at Cullman City Cemetery at 9:30 a.m. Memorial at Good Hope City Hall following internment.
Visitation for Dwight Hooper will be Saturday, Aug. 24, from 12-1:30 p.m. at Elliott Funeral Home in Moulton. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. at Landersville Cemetery.