As featured on
Cullman’s defense made its biggest statement of the season on Friday night, as the Bearcats carved out a 10-3 home and region triumph over Athens.
This Week's Circulars
- Alabama inmate who survived execution attempt dies of cancer
- FedEx driver questioned about hundreds of packages in woods
- Car chase ends with suspect’s apparent suicide
- ‘COULDN’T BE MORE PROUD’: Fairview falls to No. 2 Pleasant Grove in 5A semifinals
- Hundreds of FedEx packages are found in Alabama woods
- Cullman native Heath Porter used pandemic downtime to start his own wine label
- PREP HOOPS ROUNDUP: Cullman downs Sylacauga, wins Turkey Shootout title
- PREP SOFTBALL: West Point’s Wilkins signs with UAB
- PREP HOOPS ROUNDUP: Fairview girls down J.B. Pennington, improve to 6-0
- PREP BASKETBALL: Hanceville downs Moody for Thanksgiving tourney title
Ted Mauldin, age 75, of Cullman passed away on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. A memorial service will be announced later by the family. Moss Funeral Home directing.
James Franklin Ratliff, age 82, of Huntsville, Alabama passed away on Monday, November 29, 2021. James was born July 13, 1939 to Thursa M. Ratliff and James F. Ratliff, Sr. Jimmy was a graduate of Cullman High School in 1957, and St. Bernard College in 1962 with a degree in business administ…