The arrival of Rock the South comes with the expectation of a record crowd, but it’s also a valuable two days of exposure for the Cullman area to the nation and world.
The weather outlook is falling into place for the eighth presentation of the nationally and internationally recognized Rock the South music festival Friday and Saturday.
This Week's Circulars
- Cullman County categorized as ‘very high risk’ on COVID-19 dashboard
- Hanceville HS principal, ex-wife arrested for domestic violence
- High school sports set to resume this fall
- Developers break ground on new subdivision near Berlin
- (Update) Cullman woman killed in wreck
- Accident shuts down part of I-65 South
- Come for the fireworks — but stick with your group
- Drive-in Fireworks to light up Good Hope Saturday
- Fatality reported in Monday morning accident
- Seattle cops clear 'occupied' zone, more than 20 arrested
John "Jack" Robert Glenn died Monday, June 29, 2020, at age 87. He was born October 26, 1932, in Cullman County, Ala., to Jesse Pendleton and Nellie Guthery Glenn. He weighed 12 pounds at birth on a cotton scale. He was well known for being colorful, outspoken, and genuine. He had no respect…
Funeral services for Melanie Allinder Parker, 51, of Cullman, will be 1 p.m. Friday, July 3, 2020 at Temple Baptist Church. Visitation will be Thursday, July 2, 2020 5-8 p.m. at the church. Rev.Tim Aris and Rev. Malcolm Carter II will officiate. Interment will follow at Emeus Cemetery. Cullm…