The arrival of Rock the South comes with the expectation of a record crowd, but it’s also a valuable two days of exposure for the Cullman area to the nation and world.
The weather outlook is falling into place for the eighth presentation of the nationally and internationally recognized Rock the South music festival Friday and Saturday.
A high-speed chase along Alabama 157 Wednesday, with a suspect driving at 75 miles per hour and more, ended when law enforcement officers were able to stop the vehicle at a crowded intersection.
MONTGOMERY (AP) — The Latest on the Justice Department's report finding unconstitutional conditions in Alabama's prisons (all times local):
Eleven-year-old Blakeley Richards didn’t realize the level of impact she was making when she visited Salon Luxe on Tuesday for a haircut.
The Alabama Department of Commerce is adding a rural development manager to work with rural communities and counties across the state to enhance their competitiveness in the economic development process and better prepare them for projects.
WASHINGTON — Democrats intensified their demands for Robert Mueller's full report after learning the special counsel's findings from his Trump-Russia investigation run to more than 300 pages, while President Donald Trump boasted of total exoneration based on a four-page summary by his attorn…
This Week's Circulars
- Juvenile arrested for school bomb threats
- CATA assistant director arrested for DUI
- UAH professor arrested in Cullman for sex acts with a minor, possessing child pornography
- Man's body found at golf course
- Baileyton man killed in early morning crash
- Garden City terminates employees; Council hires new clerk, town attorney
- West Point approves town budget; Warrior Way Market coming Oct. 16
- Judge dismisses petition against city school system
- Police: 1 dead, 12 wounded in store shooting; shooter dead
- Arrest reports for Sept. 17-19, 2021
Visitation Sunday, Sept. 26, 6 p.m., Moss Funeral Home, Rosary 7 p.m. Funeral Mass: Sept. 27, 10 a.m., St. Benedict's Catholic Church, Laceys Spring, 1139 Hwy. 231. Burial following, Christ the King Church, 5060 CR 1635, Cullman.