Cullman Regional COVID patient Jerry Lynn Cason is tentatively scheduled to be transported to Vanderbilt Hospital Wednesday for an eventual lung transplant. Cason is the Vinemont High School Band Booster President and he has not been able to see the band perform this season because he has been hospitalized. That changed this afternoon when the band treated him to a special performance within view of his hospital room on Cullman Regional’s helipad.
This Week's Circulars
- Alabama inmate who survived execution attempt dies of cancer
- FedEx driver questioned about hundreds of packages in woods
- Car chase ends with suspect’s apparent suicide
- ‘COULDN’T BE MORE PROUD’: Fairview falls to No. 2 Pleasant Grove in 5A semifinals
- Hundreds of FedEx packages are found in Alabama woods
- Cullman native Heath Porter used pandemic downtime to start his own wine label
- PREP HOOPS ROUNDUP: Cullman downs Sylacauga, wins Turkey Shootout title
- PREP SOFTBALL: West Point’s Wilkins signs with UAB
- PREP HOOPS ROUNDUP: Fairview girls down J.B. Pennington, improve to 6-0
- PREP HOOPS ROUNDUP: Good Hope girls use strong 2nd half to knock off New Hope; Raider boys earn win
Funeral Service for Phillip Todd Wolff, age 57, of Cullman, will be at 2 p.m. on Saturday, December 4, 2021, at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home with Sam Hollis officiating; interment in Cullman City Cemetery. Visitation will be from 1-2 p.m. prior to the service. Cullman Heritage Funeral Home …
Ted Mauldin, age 75, of Cullman passed away on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. A memorial service will be announced later by the family. Moss Funeral Home directing.
James Franklin Ratliff, age 82, of Huntsville, Alabama passed away on Monday, November 29, 2021. James was born July 13, 1939 to Thursa M. Ratliff and James F. Ratliff, Sr. Jimmy was a graduate of Cullman High School in 1957, and St. Bernard College in 1962 with a degree in business administ…