Cullman High School’s Abby Sosa was crowned the 2021 Cullman County Fair Queen Tuesday night at the fairgrounds. Sosa also won the talent portion of the contest. Other winners were Good Hope’s Zoe Vincent (2nd runner up), Holly Pond’s Taylor Simmons (1st runner up), and West Point’s Ryleigh Jones (Miss Congeniality).
This Week's Circulars
- Cullman County School Board approves hires to central office
- Alabama man sentenced to death for killing wife and family
- Carter takes over as President of city BOE
- Dodge City pays off loan early, now debt free
- PREP FOOTBALL: Good Hope picks up hard-fought, 15-14 win over Dora
- PREP ROUNDUP: Fairview crushes Brewer; Addison takes down Hamilton
- An immediate response
- Cullman Power Board CEO Mike Manning retires
- Hanceville holds vigil for officer hospitalized by COVID-19
- PREP FOOTBALL: Defense lifts Cullman to 10-3 win over Athens
Euretha White Allen, 66, of Holly Pond, Alabama, passed away on October 18, 2021. She was born in Cullman County, Alabama, July 30, 1955, to Joseph Roger and Lennie Euthera Brooks White. Ms. Allen was an avid reader. She enjoyed poetry, her TV shows, and she always enjoyed visiting the ocean…
Funeral services for Barbara Joyce Clark, age 71, of Cullman, will be at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, October 20, 2021, at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home with Jim Butts officiating; interment in Antioch Baptist Cemetery. Visitation will be from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. prior to the service. Cullman Heritage Fu…
James Donald Walker, Sr., passed away October 14, 2021. Funeral services were 11 a.m., Monday, October 18, 2021, at Holly Pond United Methodist Church. Holly Pond Funeral Home is honored to serve the Walker family.
Stephanie K. Eddy Burroughs, 58, of Vinemont, Alabama passed away October 15, 2021, at her home. She was born August 9, 1963, in Roanoke, Virginia, to parents Arnold and Eva Eddy. She was a 1981 graduate of Hartselle High School and a graduate of the University of Alabama where she earned a …