The Cullman County School System will be hosting several meetings during September and October to let community members learn more about the happenings in the system and share some of their ideas.
Cullman County Schools Superintendent Shane Barnette spoke about the planned community meetings during Monday night’s meeting of the Cullman County School Board, and said he wants the chance to share some of the things that are going on with the schools and open the floor to the community.
“We just want to give everybody the opportunity to hear about the great things that are going on in our school system, and give the community an opportunity to ask questions and offer suggestions about the vision and the direction of our school system,” he said.
All of the meetings are set for 6 p.m. in the following locations:
- Sept. 16 in the Holly Pond High School lunchroom.
- Sept. 19 in the Good Hope High School lunchroom.
- Sept. 23 in the Fairview High School auditorium.
- Sept. 26 in the Hanceville High School gym.
- Sept. 30 in the West Point High School auditorium.
- Oct. 1 in the Cold Springs High School gym.
- Oct. 3 in the Vinemont High School lunchroom.