This Week's Circulars
- ‘Trump country’: Overwhelming support of president brings international attention to area
- (Update 2) One killed in accident involving school bus; victim not a student
- County middle, high schools going to hybrid schedule
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Local standouts secure All-State honors
- (Video) ‘We’re still here’
- Six constitutional amendments on Alabama ballot
- PREP FOOTBALL: Adams' FG lifts Cullman to 30-29 win over Muscle Shoals
- Holly Pond man facing multiple charges after stolen property recovery
- County Christmas parade to go on as planned
- Council discusses new garbage pickup process ahead of Nov. 9 start date
Graveside Service for Bertie Mae Swann, age 80, of Cullman, will be at 3 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 30, 2020, at Valley Spring Cemetery with Sam Hollis officiating. Cullman Heritage Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. Mrs. Swann passed away on Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020, at her residence. She w…
Dr. Jan Gregory Thompson of Crane Hill passed away on October 26 at her residence at the age of 81. Jan was the daughter of the Rev. Welton Gregory of the United Methodist Church and his wife Sarah. She graduated from Huntington College in Montgomery in 1961 and went on to receive a master's…
Funeral services for Ralph Buckelew will be Friday, October 30, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home, with interment in Blair Cemetery, Alton Bailey officiating. He passed away Monday, October 26, 2020. Cullman Heritage Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements. Mr. Buckel…
On this week's edition of the Gridiron Show with Ron Poniewasz Jr. and Luxenberg Garbett Kelly George, P.C.'s Larry Kelly talk about the playoff situation in Class 2A and highlight our athlete of the week, Union's Anthony Nealy.
George Bremer and Bill Burt debate the top teams in the AFC and NFC; Kevin Brockway and Elton Hayes prep for the opening of Big Ten football season; and Clay Horning riffs on the ways the Rays play baseball.
George Bremer and Bill Burt discuss COVID-19 and rookie quarterbacks in the NFL, Kevin Brockway updates us on college basketball and Clay Horning gives his take on the great debate: Michael Jordan or LeBron James?
In this week's episode, George Bremer and Bill Burt talk about COVID-19 drama unfolding in the NFL, Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway discuss the Big Ten's upcoming start to football season and Clay Horning goes in-depth on the Heat's Jimmy Butler.
George Bremer and Bill Burt talk about the Chiefs' dominance after KC walloped the Ravens; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway debate whether Big Ten teams should have been included in polls; and Clay Horning muses on the NBA Finals and whether the Heat can pull off an upset of the Lakers.