Ethelene H. Farmer, age 96, of Cullman, Alabama passed away on Tuesday, July 27, 2021. Ethelene was born February 4, 1925 in Cullman to Leonard Doyle Hesterley Sr. and Tommie Pearson Hesterley. She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Rev. J.T. Farmer; daughter, Charlotte Farmer Cu…
This Week's Circulars
- PREP FOOTBALL: Moss steps down at Holly Pond; Cornelius named new coach
- UPDATED Firefighters respond to fire at River Valley Ingredients in Hanceville
- Raccoon that attacked person tests positive for rabies
- County takes aim at Cold Springs traffic hazard with new caution markers
- Covid hospitalizations on the rise, CRMC restricts visitors
- PREP FOOTBALL: Hanceville ready, excited to begin Brewer era
- PREP FOOTBALL: Cullman seeks repeat performance in tough region
- Open houses, orientation set for Cullman City Schools 2021 school year
- Alabama police officer fatally shot; woman wounded
- 'A wildfire:' Virus hospitalizations near 1,000 in Alabama
Funeral Service for Nadine Eady Page, 92, of Crane Hill, Alabama, will be 12 p.m., Saturday, July 31, 2021 at Mt. Hope Baptist Church, Crane Hill, Alabama. Visitation will be 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. prior to service. The interment will follow in the adjoining cemetery. Rev. Gary Gates will offici…
Ethelene H. Farmer, age 96, of Cullman, Alabama passed away on Tuesday, July 27, 2021. Ethelene was born February 4, 1925 in Cullman, Alabama to Leonard Doyle Hesterley Sr. and Tommie Pearson Hesterley. She is preceded in death by her parents, husband Rev. J.T. Farmer, daughter Charlotte Far…
A Celebration of Life for Curtis Longwill, born September 2, 1946, will be August 21, 2021 at 12 p.m. at Simcoe Community Center, Highway 69. Family and friends welcome to attend. Curtis died on July 8, 2021.
Graveside service for Jerry Vann Dunn, age 70, of Falkville, will be at 10 a.m. on Monday, August 2, 2021, at Mt. Carmel Cemetery with Caleb Elrod officiating. Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. on Sunday, August 1, 2021, at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home. Cullman Heritage Funeral Home is in ch…
Passengers in the rear section of the B-29 "Doc" had to rely on a video screen to see the view from the front of the aircraft. The screen allowed passengers to watch the plane while landing at Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The B-29 "Doc" has side bubble windows that allowed side gunners to look out in front of the plane as well as behind, including seeing the plane's tail. This is a video from a flight aboard "Doc" after taking off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The top gunner on a B-29 had a full view of the aircraft, from the tail wing and all around the plane. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The rear of the B-29 was for the tail gunner, who would watch for approaching enemy aircraft while working a gun sight. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
Fritz Proctor IV has 4.3 million followers on TikTok who enjoy watching him mix and match colors. In this video, he matches the green of a Pokemon toy.