This Week's Circulars
- Hospital resources not stressed by pandemic — but officials stress vigilance; Third case detected in Cullman
- County hires Emily Johnston to serve as new attorney
- The Duck River Reservoir will reopen for boat fishing on Thursday
- Unsung hero: Brenda McGriff
- THE TIMES' ALL-AREA BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM: Good Hope's Maddox named Player of the Year
- Unsung hero: Randy Wood
- Local woman sewing masks for healthcare providers
- County schools to continue meals after spring break
- Unsung heroes: Susie & Justin Dickerson
- Alabama virus cases rise as governor's shutdown order begins
Graveside services for Kenneth Wade Blalock of Hanceville, Ala. will be 1 p.m. March 30, 2020 at Shelton Grove Baptist Cemetery in Hanceville. Reverend Ray Ponder will be officiating.
Mrs. Ann Meyer Bailey, 78, of Hanceville, Alabama passed away peacefully on Tuesday March 24, 2020, surrounded by her family. She was born March 31, 1941 in Cullman, Alabama to Maximillian Johann and Gladys Keller Meyer. Mrs. Bailey is survived by daughters, Gina Bailey McKell and Beth (Tom)…
Frances Earline Corley, 79, passed away March 23, 2020. A private graveside service will be held for the family March 26 at Blair Methodist Church. A celebration of life service will be announced at her church.
update: confirmed by shams that he has tested positive for the virus: https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1237913057596026881?s=09