As featured on
Less than two months after receiving a $1.5 million loan from the City of Cullman and the county's two industrial development boards, Homtex announced Wednesday that it has already paid back that amount plus interest.
Less than two months after receiving a $1.5 million loan from the City of Cullman and the county’s two industrial development boards, HomTex announced Wednesday that it has already paid back that amount plus interest.
This Week's Circulars
- Barnette: We’ll follow as best we can
- Holly Pond High students to get mascot masks thanks to efforts of guidance counselor, sponsors
- Cullman City Schools revises start date, institutes modified plan
- Colony mayor resigns after contentious meeting
- City schools officials make personnel moves
- Cullman man killed in motorcycle accident
- PREP FOOTBALL: Fairview's Garner earns invite to Blue-Grey All-American Bowl
- PREP FOOTBALL: Holly Pond excited ahead of Year 1 under Moss
- Judge dismisses lawsuit challenging Alabama mask order
- PREP FOOTBALL: Cornelius era begins at Cold Springs
Moss Service Funeral Home is saddened by the death of Charles Milford West, age 82, of Cullman. Arrangements will be announced later. To leave condolences for the family visit mossservicefh.com. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.
Daniel Sweatmon, 89, of Cullman, passed away on August 11, 2020. He was born March 5, 1931, in Blount County, to Daniel and Emma Yancey Sweatmon. Mr. Sweatmon loved to garden. He was an Assembly Worker, working for Americold for many years until his retirement, and also served our country ho…
Charles Wendell "Coach" Evans, 79, a longtime resident of Grant in Marshall County and, previously, Warrior in Jefferson County, died of complications from COVID-19 on August 11 at St. Vincent's St. Clair Hospital in Pell City. He had resided in an eldercare facility nearby for the past year…
Eva "Lesa" Edwards, 65, of Holly Pond passed away on August 10. Visitation will be August 12 from 6-8 p.m. at Holly Pond Funeral Home. Funeral services are 2 p.m. August 13 at Redan Baptist Church.
Funeral service for James W. "Dub" Williams, 95, will be Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 1 p.m. at Peck Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. Roger Ammons officiating and Peck Funeral Home directing. Burial will be in Union Hill Freewill Baptist Cemetery. Visitation will be Wednesday, August 12, 2020 f…