This Week's Circulars
- Update: Cullman man dies in Scenic Drive house fire (Video)
- Alabama 157 four-laning moves forward
- One dead in Monday night motorcycle crash
- Arrests, incidents reports for Aug. 13, 2019
- Arrests, incidents reports for Aug. 16-18, 2019
- New record for employment, unemployment for Cullman
- Barnette named first Blue Ribbon Superintendent in nation
- Arrests, incidents reports for Aug. 9-11, 2019
- Local man found guilty of attempted murder in 2017 shooting
- PREP FOOTBALL: Glasscock era begins at Cullman
Funeral services for Ethelene Normand, 99, of Cullman will be 10 a.m. Thursday, August 22, 2019 at Bethlehem East Church. Interment will follow at Pawnee Cemetery Birmingham, AL at 12 p.m. The family will receive friends for a visitation from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, August 21 at Hanceville Fu…
Survived by her husband, Wayne Belcher; four sons, William Parker, Mike Ballenger, Anthony Ballenger, Mathew Ballenger; five grandchildren; two sisters, Brenda Livingston (Eddie), Pam Stringer; one brother, Frank Parker (Charlene). Preceded in death by her parents; one brother, Billy Douglas…
Estelle Hendrix Price of Cullman, Ala. passed away on August 19, 2019. She was born January 4, 1927 to W. P. and Annie R. Hendrix. Her husband, Martin C. Price, preceded her in death along with her parents and two brothers, Gordon (Norma) and Cranford (Sadie) Hendrix. She leaves to cherish h…
June 5, 1927 - Aug. 18, 2019. Visitation will be Tuesday, August 20, 10-11 a.m., Ascension Lutheran Church, Huntsville with funeral service following at the church. Burial will follow in Cullman City Cemetery. (laughlinservice.com).
Brian Hays Abbott, son of Onzelle Duren step-father Bob Duren, is survived by four sons and two brothers. Memorial arrangements are pending.