The Hanceville City Council votes to go into executive session to discuss the Cullman County Schools sports complex.
As featured on
HANCEVILLE — After retiring into executive session Thursday to discuss possible pending litigation, the Hanceville City Council emerged not to litigate, but to produce what amounts to a strongly-worded letter.
This Week's Circulars
- (Update) Victim identified in ‘altercation’-related death
- Arrests, incidents reports for Nov. 12, 2019
- Hanceville man faces reckless murder charge in traffic-related death
- Arrest reports for Nov. 14, 2019
- Arrest reports for Nov. 13, 2019
- Arise coffee brings caffeinated jolt to downtown Hanceville
- Arrests, incidents reports for Nov. 8-11, 2019
- Photographer hit in Georgia-Auburn game, sent to hospital
- Alabama Power fees on solar challenged
- ‘Perception is a lot of it:’ Impeachment won’t divide local Republicans, says GOP head
Funeral services for Helen Frances Huffstutler will be Monday, November 18, 2019 at 1 p.m. at Northside Baptist Church. Interment will follow in Mt. Zion Cemetery. Visitation will be Sunday at Moss Funeral Home from 6-8 p.m.
Funeral services for Nellie Elizabeth Brown, of Hanceville, will be 1 p.m. Monday, November 18 at Hanceville Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation 6 p.m. Sunday, November 17 at the home. Reverend Trueman Davis officiating. Burial at Hopewell Cemetery.
Marty Charles Swann, 61, of Logan, entered into rest on Thursday, November 14, 2019 at Cullman Regional. Marty was born on May 24, 1958 in Cullman. A private memorial service will be held at a later time.
Annie Louise Tubbs, 86, of Cullman, passed away on Friday, November 15, 2019 at her residence. Mrs. Tubbs was a longtime resident of Cullman who was a loving wife, mother and grandmother who loved cooking and caring for her family. She was a member of Bethlehem Methodist Church where she tau…