The Hanceville City Council votes to go into executive session to discuss the Cullman County Schools sports complex.
As featured on
HANCEVILLE — After retiring into executive session Thursday to discuss possible pending litigation, the Hanceville City Council emerged not to litigate, but to produce what amounts to a strongly-worded letter.
This Week's Circulars
- New hotel coming to Hwy 157
- Hanceville HS principal, ex-wife arrested for domestic violence
- Cullman County categorized as ‘very high risk’ on COVID-19 dashboard
- Masks won't be required for county students
- Farm Federation awards scholarships to local students
- Developers break ground on new subdivision near Berlin
- Drive-in Fireworks to light up Good Hope Saturday
- Planning Commission approves several subdivisions
- Good times gone, crisis issues face voters
- Come for the fireworks — but stick with your group
Funeral services for Mary Frances Bontrager of Cullman are Friday, July 10, 2020 at 2 p.m. at Moss Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will be in Cullman Memory Gardens. Visitation is Thursday night. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.
A graveside funeral service and Interment for Christine Triner, 97, will be Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 11 a.m. at Center Grove Cemetery in Cullman with Peck Funeral Home directing. No visitation is scheduled. Mrs. Triner died on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at The Terrace at Priceville. She was born…
Moss Service Funeral Home is saddened by the death of Delores Williams Hudson, age 74, of Cullman. Arrangements will be announced later. To leave condolences for the family visit mossservicefh.com Moss Service Funeral Home directing.
Moss Service Funeral Home is saddened by the death of Joy Lou Murphree, age 73, of Vinemont. Arrangements will be announced later. To leave condolences for the family visit mossservicefh.com Moss Service Funeral Home directing.