This Week's Circulars
- (Update) Victim identified in ‘altercation’-related death
- Arrests, incidents reports for Nov. 12, 2019
- Arrests, incidents reports for Nov. 8-11, 2019
- Arrests, incidents reports for Nov. 7, 2019
- Arrest reports for Nov. 13, 2019
- Trump soaks in Deep South cheers at college football matchup
- 2 contested races on ballot for March primary
- PREP BASKETBALL: Cold Springs, West Point open seasons with county sweeps
- Christmas in the District
- PREP FOOTBALL: Fairview rolls past Central-Florence 46-20, earns 1st playoff win since 2010
Breathea Ann Armstrong, 83, of Huntsville entered into rest on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at Huntsville Hospital. Mrs. Armstrong was born April 25, 1936 in Appleton, Tennessee. Visitation will be on Saturday, November 16, 2019 from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Nichols Funeral Home in Addison. Br…
Ms. Jean Denson Milligan passed away on November 9, 2019. Her visitation will be Friday from 1-2 p.m. with service to follow at Moss Service Funeral Home. Interment will be at Hopewell Cemetery. Moss Service is directing.
Services for Wilda Listina Holmes, 87, will be 2 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019, at Gum Pond Primitive Baptist Church in Eva. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019, at Gum Pond Primitive Baptist Church.
Mavis Sharpton, 90, of Cullman, passed away on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at her residence. Ms. Sharpton was born August 1, 1929 to O.R. and Bertha McCurdy Sharpton. She graduated from West Point High School and continued her education graduating from Trevrecca Nazarene University and Vander…
Shefton Eburn Taylor, age 91, of Oden Ridge, Ala. died Saturday, November 9, 2019. He was preceded in death by his wife of 69 years, Ola Murcks Taylor; his parents, Elam and Elsie Turney Taylor; brothers, Coolidge and Loyd Taylor; and sister, Clarissa Henderson. Shefton is survived by his da…