This Week's Circulars
- Update: Cullman man dies in Scenic Drive house fire (Video)
- Barnette named first Blue Ribbon Superintendent in nation
- One dead in Monday night motorcycle crash
- Arrests, incidents reports for Aug. 16-18, 2019
- 2 facing charges in July 4th boating death
- New record for employment, unemployment for Cullman
- (Update) 2 facing criminal negligent homicide charges in December fatality
- Cullman football coach ready for season opener
- The Times' Football Preview is out now
- Cullman attorney defending Decatur couple in Smith Lake boating death
Jon C. Fuller Jr., 45, passed away suddenly on August 14, 2019. Graveside services will be Sept. 1, 2019 at Cullman City Cemetery at 9:30 a.m. Memorial at Good Hope City Hall following internment.
Visitation for Dwight Hooper will be Saturday, Aug. 24, from 12-1:30 p.m. at Elliott Funeral Home in Moulton. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. at Landersville Cemetery.
Ronnie Zwiebel, 72, of Holly Pond passed away at his home Wednesday, Aug. 21. Memorial services will be at Holly Pond Funeral Home Chapel at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 25. Read a full obituary on website, hollypondfuneralhome.com.