On Wednesday, a community showed up en masse to show their love for 8-year-old Lillie Handley, a Holly Pond girl who has been battling cancer since she was three. The princess-themed parade was fitting for girl who loves being a princess and, thanks to her grandparents and Cullman Internal Medicine, has been feted at a Princess Party for the past four years.
“She’s our princess every day, but on this day, she’s everybody’s princess,” said Lillie’s mom, Kelly.
As featured on
HOLLY POND — On Wednesday, a community showed up en masse to show their love for 8-year-old Lillie Handley, a Holly Pond girl who has been battling cancer since she was three.
This Week's Circulars
- Juvenile arrested for school bomb threats
- CATA assistant director arrested for DUI
- Man's body found at golf course
- Baileyton man killed in early morning crash
- UAH professor arrested in Cullman for sex acts with a minor, possessing child pornography
- Garden City terminates employees; Council hires new clerk, town attorney
- West Point approves town budget; Warrior Way Market coming Oct. 16
- Confederate Railroad rolls in for Hanceville Music Fest
- City school board asks court to dismiss request for emergency injunction
- PREP XC ROUNDUP: Local runners compete at Fairview Invitational; Cold Springs’ Edgeworth breaks own record at Southern Showcase
David Paul Lawson, 64, of Huntsville, Alabama passed away on Thursday, September 16, 2021. David was born January 10, 1957 in Detroit , Michigan. David is survived by his wife of 34 years, Holly Henry Lawson; his son: Nathan Lawson; his daughter: Angeline Lawson; his sisters: Linda Lawson (M…