As featured on
Cullman City Schools Superintendent Kyle Kallhoff addressed a recent off-campus incident involving Cullman High School students and a video during Tuesday night’s board meeting, and said racism will not be tolerated at any of the city’s schools.
This Week's Circulars
- Alabama inmate who survived execution attempt dies of cancer
- FedEx driver questioned about hundreds of packages in woods
- Car chase ends with suspect’s apparent suicide
- ‘COULDN’T BE MORE PROUD’: Fairview falls to No. 2 Pleasant Grove in 5A semifinals
- Hundreds of FedEx packages are found in Alabama woods
- Cullman native Heath Porter used pandemic downtime to start his own wine label
- PREP SOFTBALL: West Point’s Wilkins signs with UAB
- PREP HOOPS ROUNDUP: Good Hope girls use strong 2nd half to knock off New Hope; Raider boys earn win
- PREP HOOPS ROUNDUP: Fairview girls down J.B. Pennington, improve to 6-0
- PREP SPORTS: Holly Pond's Brown named Athlete of the Week
Funeral Service for Phillip Todd Wolff, age 57, of Cullman, will be at 2 p.m. on Saturday, December 4, 2021, at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home with Sam Hollis officiating; interment in Cullman City Cemetery. Visitation will be from 1-2 p.m. prior to the service. Cullman Heritage Funeral Home …
Ted Mauldin, age 75, of Cullman passed away on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. A memorial service will be announced later by the family. Moss Funeral Home directing.
James Franklin Ratliff, age 82, of Huntsville, Alabama passed away on Monday, November 29, 2021. James was born July 13, 1939 to Thursa M. Ratliff and James F. Ratliff, Sr. Jimmy was a graduate of Cullman High School in 1957, and St. Bernard College in 1962 with a degree in business administ…