This Week's Circulars
- Former Warehouse District proprietor charged with stealing more than $200,000 from business associate
- Cullman assistant Hopper suffers heart attack on sideline
- Walker’s Corner hardware store reopening under new name, ownership
- Search continues for suspect in stabbing death
- ASWA RANKINGS: Cullman, Good Hope rise in respective polls
- Farmer Kyle Morris loves the land
- City schools offer COVID-19 update
- PREP FOOTBALL: Good Hope dominates Addison 49-15
- PREP SPORTS: Fairview's Simmons named Athlete of the Week
- (Update) One dead in Saturday night stabbing
A chapel funeral service will be held for Willie Dean Harris, 75, at Peck Funeral Home on Friday, October 2, 2020, at 1 p.m. No visitation is scheduled. Burial will be in Cook Cemetery.
Moss Service Funeral Home is saddened by the death of Ruth Alice Storck, age 63, of Vinemont. Arrangements will be announced later. To leave condolences for the family visit mossservicefh.com. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.
Eugene S. Goebel II passed away Sept 14, 2020 at his home in Homosassa, Fla. He was proceeded in death by his wife, Karol. They lived in Cullman, Ala. for 40 years and enjoyed visiting with friends and family, events at the Larkwood Club and vacations to Crystal Lake, MI. He worked for Schil…
Moss Service Funeral Home is saddened by the death of Ethelene N. Henslee, age 83, of Cullman. Arrangements will be announced later. To leave condolences for the family visit mossservicefh.com. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.