As featured on
As Cullman registered its third case of COVID-19 coronavirus infection Tuesday, health officials are urging residents to take to heart the social distancing guidelines put forth by the Alabama Department of Public Health.
MONTGOMERY, Ala. — The number of COVID-19 infections in Alabama rose to 702 on Saturday from 638 a day earlier, with the virus spreading to 54 of the state's 67 counties. Cullman County has 7 cases.
Cullman County saw a jump in confirmed COVID-19 cases this week, going from one or two new cases every other day or so to 40 cases in one week. As of Friday afternoon, Cullman County has had 114 confirmed cases. Friday had the highest number of cases - 18 - reported in one day.
This Week's Circulars
- Cullman County categorized as ‘very high risk’ on COVID-19 dashboard
- Murder cases on hold as Alabama Supreme Court delays jury trials statewide
- High school sports set to resume this fall
- Hanceville HS principal, ex-wife arrested for domestic violence
- Developers break ground on new subdivision near Berlin
- (Update) Cullman woman killed in wreck
- Desperation Church eliminates $2.87M in medical debt
- Water will be flowing from Duck River Dam to treatment plant
- Accident shuts down part of I-65 South
- Developer breaking ground on new subdivision
John "Jack" Robert Glenn died Monday, June 29, 2020, at age 87. He was born October 26, 1932, in Cullman County, Ala., to Jesse Pendleton and Nellie Guthery Glenn. He weighed 12 pounds at birth on a cotton scale. He was well known for being colorful, outspoken, and genuine. He had no respect…
Funeral services for Melanie Allinder Parker, 51, of Cullman, will be 1 p.m. Friday, July 3, 2020 at Temple Baptist Church. Visitation will be Thursday, July 2, 2020 5-8 p.m. at the church. Rev.Tim Aris and Rev. Malcolm Carter II will officiate. Interment will follow at Emeus Cemetery. Cullm…