An informational meeting for the 2011 Cullman County’s Junior Miss Scholarship Program will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 28, in Hearin Hall at First United Methodist Church, 320 3rd St. NE, Cullman, 35055. High school girls in their junior year who are residents of Cullman County may attend with a parent. Info: Patty Grier at 734-8184.
This Week's Circulars
- New hotel coming to Hwy 157
- Masks won't be required for county students
- I-65 shut down on both sides due to accident
- Farm Federation awards scholarships to local students
- Cullman COVID-19 hospitalizations on rise
- Hanceville HS principal, ex-wife arrested for domestic violence
- Planning Commission approves several subdivisions
- Good times gone, crisis issues face voters
- Cullman County categorized as ‘very high risk’ on COVID-19 dashboard
- PREP FOOTBALL: Fairview’s Martin earns invite to national QB competition
Funeral services for Terry Sandefur, 79, of Hanceville, will be at 4 p.m. Saturday, July 11, at Hanceville Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation will be from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday prior to the service at the funeral home.
Mr. Steven F. Laseter, 62, of Rydal, Ga. passed away on Wednesday, July 8, 2020. Steve was born in Cullman, Ala. on May 10, 1958 to the late Mr. Burley Thomas Laseter and Mrs. Martha J. Freeman Laseter. Steve was the proud father of two sons who enjoyed the outdoors. He spent his spare time …