- Cullman Healthcare and Rehab, 1607 Main Ave. NW, Cullman 35055, will hold a fall festival at noon Oct. 26, with old cars, horse and buggy, and singers, Forget Me Nots.
- Harmony School will hold a harvest carnival from 5 to 8 p.m. Oct. 27, at the school. Free admission. Tickets sold for each event. Concessions available. Will have a haunted hay ride, 68-foot inflatable obstacle course and more. All proceeds will benefit the school.
- Simcoe Worship Center will have a hayride from 7 to 8 p.m. Oct. 28, at the church with snacks and hot chocolate from 8 to 9 p.m. Also, trunk-or-treat will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31. No scary costumes, please. Info: Church office at 256-796-1184.
- Antioch Non-Denominational Church, 505 County Road 1561, Cullman 35058, will hold a fall festival at 5 p.m. Oct. 29, with food and games.
- Central Baptist Church, 155 County Road 112, Cullman 35057, trunk-o’-treats will begin at 6 p.m.
- Spirit Life Church of God, 1650 St. Joseph Drive NW, Cullman 35055, 6 to 9 p.m. Oct. 29, harvest festival, games, prizes, food, trunk-o’-treats. Free.
- Cullman County Rescue Squad will offer a haunted hayride and kids’ carnival from 6 to minight Oct. 22-30 at Sportsman Lake Park in Cullman. Hayride is $5/person; carnival is $4/person. Childcare will be provided for those wanting to go on the hayride.
- Daystar Church, 200 Daystar Drive, Good Hope 35057, will hold a fall carnival from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 30, with inflatables, carnival rides, game booths, and more. Attend any weekend worship service to obtain free tickets to this event. Contact the church office at 256-737-0800, ext. 328.
- Destiny Church will host a fall fun festival at 6 p.m. Oct. 30, with trunk-o’-treats, costume contest, games and more. Food offered. Info: Church office 256-737-9254.
- Brooklyn Presbyterian Church will hold a harvest carnival from 4 to 6 p.m. Oct. 30, at Brooklyn Community Center at 2176 County Road 1693, Holly Pond 35083. Info: Angela Eubanks at 256-708-4702.
- Mountain Grove Baptist Church, 1770 County Road 573, Hanceville 35077, “fun day” from 3 to 7 p.m. with cake walk, games, slide and more.
- Northbrook Baptist Church, 3691 Highway 157, Cullman 35058, will hold a fall festival from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31, at the church. Food, games, inflatables, petting zoo. No scary costumes, please.
- St. Andrew's United Methodist Church will have a fall festival from 4:30 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31. No scary costumes, please.
Click any reaction to login.
This Week's Circulars
- Remembering a teaching treasure
- ALL-AREA FOOTBALL TEAM: Good Hope's Malin named Player of the Year; Bagwell, Martin, Robinson earn other top honors
- CCPS Principal Tricia Culpepper a finalist for national award
- Cullman man sought in connection to Missouri murder
- PREP BASKETBALL: Malin sinks buzzer-beating layup, Good Hope edges West Point 56-54; Lady Raiders roll
- TALKIN' COUNTY TOURNAMENT: Here we go again, folks
- High speed internet goes online in county
- 'Rejoicing:' Cullman women reflect on what a Harris VP means to them
- Falkville man held without bond for truckload of weapons in DC
- PREP ROUNDUP: Cold Springs downs Vinemont 50-34; Lady Eagles soar to win
Nell Dean Hesterley, age 82, of Vinemont., passed away on Tuesday, January 19, 2021, at Cullman Regional. There will be a visitation from 4-6 p.m. at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home on Saturday, January 23, 2021. Cullman Heritage Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. Mrs. Hesterley was bo…
Brenda Dunagan Ragsdale, age 70, of Vinemont, Alabama passed away on Monday, January 18, 2021. Brenda was born April 8, 1950 in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama to Jack and Pauline Tyree Dunagan. Brenda is survived by daughter, Amy (Tommy) Ferster; grandchildren, Nathanael, William, Thomas Ferster…
Moss Service Funeral Home is saddened by the death of John Allen Jett, age 67, of Cullman. Arrangements will be announced later. To leave condolences for the family visit mossservicefh.com. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.