The Clog Wild Cloggers from Fultondale and Gardendale.
As featured on
Scaling back the Sweet Tater Festival this year apparently did little to scale back turnout. At midday Monday, Smith Lake Park looked as busy as ever, despite the fact that this year’s event filled only half the time slot it typically does.
This Week's Circulars
- Former Warehouse District proprietor charged with stealing more than $200,000 from business associate
- Cullman assistant Hopper suffers heart attack on sideline
- Walker’s Corner hardware store reopening under new name, ownership
- Search continues for suspect in stabbing death
- ASWA RANKINGS: Cullman, Good Hope rise in respective polls
- Farmer Kyle Morris loves the land
- City schools offer COVID-19 update
- PREP FOOTBALL: Good Hope dominates Addison 49-15
- PREP SPORTS: Fairview's Simmons named Athlete of the Week
- (Update) One dead in Saturday night stabbing
Moss Service Funeral Home is saddened by the death of Ethelene N. Henslee, age 83, of Cullman. Arrangements will be announced later. To leave condolences for the family visit mossservicefh.com. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.
Funeral Service for Ithema A. Martin, age 87, of Cullman, will be on Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020 at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home. Cullman Heritage Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. Mrs. Martin passed away on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at her residence. She was born June 30, 1933 in Cu…
Mr. Billy Ray Maddox, 59, of Cullman passed away Tuesday, September 22, 2020, at his residence. Mr. Maddox was born February 25, 1961 to Billy Ray and Billie Ballard Maddox. Private family services for Mr. Maddox will be held at a later date. Cullman Heritage Funeral Home is assisting the fa…
William L. Pilgrim of Cullman passed away on September 21 at the age of 72. He was born October 24, 1947 to Claude William and Grace Lollar Pilgrim. He was preceded in death by his parents; sisters, Peggy Joann Elmer and Tempie Sue Pilgrim. He worked in plumbing supply sales for 45 years and…
Roger Maze, 74, of Cullman, passed away on September 20, 2020. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m., September 23, 2020, Holly Pond Funeral Home, with burial following in Brooklyn Cemetery. Visitation from 12 p.m. until service.