Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
This Week's Circulars
- New restaurant & catering service set to perch in Cullman
- New hotel coming to Hwy 157
- (Video) Pomp & 'surfing' stance
- (Update) Cullman Regional treating higher number of COVID-19 patients
- I-65 shut down on both sides due to accident
- Masks won't be required for county students
- Farm Federation awards scholarships to local students
- Cullman COVID-19 hospitalizations on rise
- Planning Commission approves several subdivisions
- Alabama COVID-19 hospitalizations rise by 400 over 2 weeks; Cullman reports 42 confirmed cases in one day
Graveside Service for Ronald "Ronnie" Wendel Eason, age 68, of Bremen, will be at 2 p.m. on Sunday, July 12, 2020, at Union Grove Baptist Church with Jeremy Rollo and Bobby Waddle officiating; burial at Union Grove Cemetery. Visitation will be prior to the service from 12-2 p.m. Cullman Heri…
Mr. Eulon Aubry Wells, 84, of Cullman, Alabama passed away on Tuesday, July 7, 2020. Mr. Wells was born October 21, 1935 in Haleyville, Alabama to James Houston and Bessie Mae Miller Wells. Mr. Wells is survived by his wife, Betty Hunt Wells; sons, Jeffery Eulon (Debra) Wells, Mark Alan (Dar…
Funeral services for Terry Sandefur, 79, of Hanceville, will be at 4 p.m. Saturday, July 11, at Hanceville Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation will be from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday prior to the service at the funeral home.