This Week's Circulars
- (Update) Victim identified in ‘altercation’-related death
- Hanceville man faces reckless murder charge in traffic-related death
- Arrests, incidents reports for Nov. 12, 2019
- Arrest reports for Nov. 14, 2019
- Arrest reports for Nov. 13, 2019
- Arise coffee brings caffeinated jolt to downtown Hanceville
- Arrests, incidents reports for Nov. 8-11, 2019
- Photographer hit in Georgia-Auburn game, sent to hospital
- Alabama Power fees on solar challenged
- ‘Perception is a lot of it:’ Impeachment won’t divide local Republicans, says GOP head
Bobby Allen Curtis born November 12, 1943, in Lawrence County, Alabama, to Robert Allen and Virginia Miller Curtis. He died November 17, 2019, in Cullman, Alabama. He retired from the Cullman County Sheriff's Office with 25 years as a deputy and 8 years as a reserve deputy. He was preceded i…
Funeral services for Helen Frances Huffstutler will be Monday, November 18, 2019 at 1 p.m. at Northside Baptist Church. Interment will follow in Mt. Zion Cemetery. Visitation will be Sunday at Moss Funeral Home from 6-8 p.m.
Funeral services for Nellie Elizabeth Brown, of Hanceville, will be 1 p.m. Monday, November 18 at Hanceville Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation 6 p.m. Sunday, November 17 at the home. Reverend Trueman Davis officiating. Burial at Hopewell Cemetery.