As featured on
The Cullman Times 2019 Best of the Best returns Friday, with voting open for readers to choose your favorites businesses, services and many other categories in the local market.
This Week's Circulars
- Underwater forest: Growth in Smith Lake hampers search for missing boater
- Cullman truck driver charged with negligent homicide in Louisiana
- Lake Wedowee boating crash kills father, injures daughter; Smith Lake search postponed
- (Update) Victim identified in wreck; another injured
- 2-vehicle crash Friday night claims life of Cullman man
- Search continues for missing boater on Smith Lake
- Prosecutors seeking death penalty for Cullman woman, partner in couple's slaying
- Best of the Best voting starts Friday
- (Update) 1 dead, 2 injured in second boat crash at Smith Lake
- Autopsy ordered after body found under bridge Sunday
Kenneth Melton Tucker of Cullman, Ala. passed away on July 16, 2019. He was born August 28, 1957 to Albert E. and Georgia Belle Lewis Tucker and preceded in death by his father. Mr. Tucker leaves to cherish his memory his mother, Georgia Tucker; sister, Rose Frances Thomason; and brother, Ti…
Franklin Delano Wood, 85, of Cullman, Ala. passed away on Friday, July 12, 2019 surrounded by his family. Franklin was born on January 24, 1934 to Millard and Arminda Wood in Cullman. He proudly served for 32 years in active duty Army and National Guard, retired from AT&T, and spent the …
Sharon Sizemore, 67, of Vinemont passed away on Friday, July 12, 2019. The family will hold a graveside memorial at a later date. Holly Pond Funeral Home is honored to have served the Sizemore family.
Lucy Lovell Stewart, 78, of Warrior, passed away on July 13, 2019. Funeral services were 1 p.m., Monday, July 15, 2019. Burial followed in Holly Pond Cemetery. Holly Pond Funeral Home served the Stewart family.
Funeral services for Aura Dequasie, 85, of Cullman are Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 3 p.m. at Pilgrims Rest Baptist Church, with interment in the adjoining cemetery. The family will receive friends on Sunday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the church. Cullman Funeral Home directing. Mrs. Dequasie passe…