The Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce recently held a ribbon cutting for Cullman Regional Medical Center’s Tin Roof Coffee Shop Monday, Feb. 20. The Tin Roof is open from 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and features Starbucks Coffee and other specialty coffees, free WiFi, and light meals such as parfaits, wraps and salads. According to CRMC President/CEO Jim Weidner, the coffee shop has been established in order to provide a spot for guests to relax while visiting patients. The opportunity to bring this option to guests was made possible through the relationship with Morrison Healthcare who provides all food service in the medical center. The new coffee shop was named through an internal naming contest of employees. With over 130 names submitted, CRMC Employee Phillip Duskin submitted the winning name which highlights the unique tin ceiling of the shop. For more information, contact the CRMC Tin Roof Coffee Shop at 256-735-5300.
This Week's Circulars
- PREP FOOTBALL: Hanceville to hire Brewer as next head coach
- County school board extends Barnette's contract
- ALL-STATE SOFTBALL TEAM: Cullman’s Clemmons, West Point’s Wilkins snag 1st-team honors; Voce, Luker also earn recognition
- Susan Patrick named Hanceville Middle School principal
- Goat Island Brewing expanding operations
- Man charged with attempted murder in stabbing
- Sumiton Police holding a 'person of interest' in death of Eric Cates
- Chamber bestows awards at annual banquet
- Good Hope receives grant for access road to new restaurant, medical facility
- Britt files paperwork to run for US Senate in Alabama
Funeral service for Helen Francis Turner, 76, of Cullman will be Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 11 a.m. at Peck Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. James Watts and Rev. Keith Whitley officiating and Peck Funeral Home directing with burial in Bell Springs Cemetery. Visitation will be Friday, June 11, 2…
Funeral service for Brandon Lee Hensley, 18, will be Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 3 p.m. at Peck Funeral Home Chapel with Peck Funeral Home directing with burial in Fraser Chapel UMC Cemetery in Sparta, Tenn. at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, June 16, 2021. Visitation will be Monday, June 14, 2021 from 6…
Funeral services for Delena Calvert Watwood will be Friday, June 11, 2021, 12 p.m. at Cullman Funeral Home. Visitation will be Thursday, June 10, 2021, from 5:30-8 p.m. Interment at Livingston Chapel United Methodist Church.
Memorial service for Margaret Floyd Stallings, 84, of Cullman, will be Sunday, June 13, 2021, 2 p.m. at St. Andrews United Methodist Church. The family will receive friends from 1:30 - 2 p.m. prior to the service.