Annie "AB" Belle Quick, age 86, of Hanceville, Alabama passed away on Thursday, September 16, 2021. AB was born June 21, 1935 in Cullman, Alabama. AB is survived by her nephews, James (Melissa) Arnold, Herbert (Kim) Arnold; her great-nieces and nephews, Russ (Amy Ann) Arnold, Brad (Emily) Ar…
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
- Man's body found at golf course
- Baileyton man killed in early morning crash
- Waldrop convicted on charges of rape, sexual abuse of child
- Cullman City Schools pass 2022 budget; Teacher asks for pay raise for educators
- Man sets up GoFundMe for brother, family
- Confederate Railroad rolls in for Hanceville Music Fest
- Good Hope passes new building ordinance
- PREP XC ROUNDUP: Local runners compete at Fairview Invitational; Cold Springs’ Edgeworth breaks own record at Southern Showcase
- City approves slew of fall activities
- City school board asks court to dismiss request for emergency injunction
Funeral services for Dellvina Washburn Edwards of Garden City will be 2 p.m. Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at Hanceville Funeral Home Chapel. Reverends Wayne Wisener and Scott Arnold will officiate. Burial will follow at Garden City Cemetery. Visitation will be prior to the service beginning a…
Derrol King Burney Sr. of Falkville, died September 13, 2021. Funeral services are Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 3 p.m. at Light House Baptist Church. For more information please visit mossservicefh.com. Moss Service Funeral Home directing.
Clayton Reece Hayes, 78, of Cullman, Alabama passed away at Cullman Regional on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.Clayton was born June 3, 1943 in Florence, Alabama to Evert T. and Helen Carolyn Hayes. Clayton is survived by his wife of 58 years Barbara Fagan Hayes; his daughters, Melissa Hayes (D…