- Top News
A child races to the top of the rock wall to ring the bell in triumph in the children's area of Celebrate Cullman downtown.
‘Near to my heart’: Celebrate Cullman brings big crowds
The sweltering sun didn’t keep Cullman residents, and more-than-welcome visitors, from littering the sun-kissed asphalt of First Avenue and Fourth Street Friday afternoon for the fourth-annual Celebrate Cullman downtown festival.
- Wreck on Highway 31 in Hanceville leave one injured, destroys Apel sign
- Mother, son arrested on drug charges
- The Times' Morning Update for Aug. 1-3, 2014
- CHS selected to host AHSAA track and field championships
- ‘Near to my heart’: Celebrate Cullman brings big crowds
- Top Sports
AUBURN FOOTBALL: Malzahn says Marshall, Mincy won’t start vs. Arkansas
Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall and cornerback Jonathon Mincy won’t start in the Tigers’ opener against Arkansas, while starting guard Alex Kozan is out for the season.
- SEC FOOTBALL: Georgia QB honors late friend Lutzenkirchen
- ASA CLASSIC: CP&R archery director Robin Green adds local flavor to world championship event
- ALABAMA FOOTBALL: Tide open with QB battle, 3 suspended players
- ASA CLASSIC: Team event kicks off pro-am operation’s 3rd trip to Cullman
- AUBURN FOOTBALL: Malzahn says Marshall, Mincy won’t start vs. Arkansas
Dr. William Seay
Funeral services for Dr. William Seay, 78, of Holly Pond will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014, at Holly Pond Funeral Home Chapel, the Rev. Benjamin Smothers officiating, with interment in Holly Pond Cemetery.
Jerry Wayne Moore
Graveside services for Jerry Wayne Moore, 46, of Cullman will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Graves Gap Cemetery near Hayden, the Rev. Steve Rodgers officiating.
Pamela Carter Sanderson
Pamela Carter Sanderson, 62, of Beaverton, Ala., passed away Friday, July 25, 2014, at Northwest Medical Center in Winfield, Ala.
Edith Wilkins Farmer
Funeral services for Edith Wilkins Farmer, 90, of Addison will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Nichols Funeral Home, Robert Partridge officiating, with burial in Kemp Cemetery.
Frances Britt Smith
Funeral services for Frances Britt Smith, 85, of Rock Springs community in Blount County will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Antioch Baptist Church, the Rev. Jerry Hackney officiating, with burial in Rock Springs Cemetery.
- Dr. William Seay
- Weather Radar
- Letters to the Editor
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Why we Relay
For more than 20 years, a large group of Cullman County residents have banded together with one common goal in mind: to help in the fight against cancer.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Enough is enough, stop child abuse now
- Regarding job descriptions
- Do what is right in political field
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Why we Relay
EDITORIAL: Primary shows maturity, will of voters
With the local Republican Primary wrapped up, the outcome of three races may have seemed surprising to some observers.
- EDITORIAL: Judge makes the right decision
- EDITORIAL: Truth and independence
- A new Confederate state or improve Alabama?
- EDITORIAL: Taking charge with a vote
- EDITORIAL: Primary shows maturity, will of voters