- Top News
Local man charged with drug trafficking
A local man was arrested Monday evening on trafficking and distribution charges after Cullman Narcotics Enforcement Team (CNET) officers discovered he was in possession of an ounce of methamphetamines.
- Printing problem corrected at Times
- Celebrate Cullman downtown fest this Friday
- The Times' Morning Update for Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Fairview farmer Lee Haynes among White House honorees
- Local man charged with drug trafficking
- Top Sports
‘Prayers pay off’: Hanceville alum Sheldon Lewis signs full football scholarship at UNA after walk-on year
There are two kinds of walk-on stories.
The most common goes something like this: Athlete shines in high school, joins a college program and, for one reason or another, fades into obscurity.
- COLLEGE SPORTS: Charter nearing deal with SEC Network
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Cop once drew gun on squirrel-hunting Jameis Winston
- LOCAL SPORTS: ASA strolls into Cullman for third annual McKenzie Classic
- NFL: Man facing charges for urinating on Modell's grave
- ‘Prayers pay off’: Hanceville alum Sheldon Lewis signs full football scholarship at UNA after walk-on year
Dr. William Seay
Funeral services for Dr. William Seay, 78, of Holly Pond will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014, at Holly Pond Funeral Home Chapel, the Rev. Benjamin Smothers officiating, with interment in Holly Pond Cemetery.
Jerry Wayne Moore
Graveside services for Jerry Wayne Moore, 46, of Cullman will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Graves Gap Cemetery near Hayden, the Rev. Steve Rodgers officiating.
Pamela Carter Sanderson
Pamela Carter Sanderson, 62, of Beaverton, Ala., passed away Friday, July 25, 2014, at Northwest Medical Center in Winfield, Ala.
Edith Wilkins Farmer
Funeral services for Edith Wilkins Farmer, 90, of Addison will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Nichols Funeral Home, Robert Partridge officiating, with burial in Kemp Cemetery.
Frances Britt Smith
Funeral services for Frances Britt Smith, 85, of Rock Springs community in Blount County will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Antioch Baptist Church, the Rev. Jerry Hackney officiating, with burial in Rock Springs Cemetery.
- Dr. William Seay
- Weather Radar
- Letters to the Editor
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Why we Relay
For more than 20 years, a large group of Cullman County residents have banded together with one common goal in mind: to help in the fight against cancer.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Enough is enough, stop child abuse now
- Regarding job descriptions
- Do what is right in political field
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Why we Relay
EDITORIAL: Primary shows maturity, will of voters
With the local Republican Primary wrapped up, the outcome of three races may have seemed surprising to some observers.
- EDITORIAL: Judge makes the right decision
- EDITORIAL: Truth and independence
- A new Confederate state or improve Alabama?
- EDITORIAL: Taking charge with a vote
- EDITORIAL: Primary shows maturity, will of voters