CULLMAN 26, WALKER7
ONEONTA 27, FAIRVIEW 8
VINEMONT 43, HANCEVILLE 0
MADISON ACADEMY 20, GOOD HOPE 6
HOLLY POND 14, DANVILLE 13
ADDISON 48, HATTON 15
PARRISH 50, ST. BERNARD 30
J.B. PENNINGTON 33, COLD SPRINGS 14
CULLMAN 26, WALKER7
- Top News
Duck River Dam work site cited for 5 ADEM violations
The Duck River dam water reservoir project has been cited for five violations by the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM), largely related to potential stormwater runoff and discharges within the watershed at the work site.
- The Times' Morning Update for Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Arrests, incidents reports for July 28, 2014
- Dodge City Day in the Park postponed
- Revenue up, expenditures down in city budget
- Duck River Dam work site cited for 5 ADEM violations
- Top Sports
LOCAL SPORTS: ASA strolls into Cullman for third annual McKenzie Classic
For the third straight year, Cullman will be the final target for the Archery Shooters Association Classic — which is scheduled to begin Thursday morning at St. Bernard.
- NFL: Man facing charges for urinating on Modell's grave
- PREP SOFTBALL: Local contingent helps Crush secure USSSA World Series title in Orlando
- LOCAL GOLF ROUNDUP: Harris duo claims parent-child scramble
- NFL: Yet another make or break season for QB Bradford
- LOCAL SPORTS: ASA strolls into Cullman for third annual McKenzie Classic
Pamela Carter Sanderson
Pamela Carter Sanderson, 62, of Beaverton, Ala., passed away Friday, July 25, 2014, at Northwest Medical Center in Winfield, Ala.
Edith Wilkins Farmer
Funeral services for Edith Wilkins Farmer, 90, of Addison will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Nichols Funeral Home, Robert Partridge officiating, with burial in Kemp Cemetery.
Frances Britt Smith
Funeral services for Frances Britt Smith, 85, of Rock Springs community in Blount County will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at Antioch Baptist Church, the Rev. Jerry Hackney officiating, with burial in Rock Springs Cemetery.
William Ross Baker
William Ross Baker, 82, left this world, finished his race and passed through the gates of Glory, Monday, July 28, 2014. He heard those precious words from Christ, “Well done, good and faithful servant, enter into the Glories of the Lord.”
Arrests, incidents reports for July 25-27, 2014
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
- Pamela Carter Sanderson
- Weather Radar
- Letters to the Editor
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Why we Relay
For more than 20 years, a large group of Cullman County residents have banded together with one common goal in mind: to help in the fight against cancer.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Enough is enough, stop child abuse now
- Regarding job descriptions
- Do what is right in political field
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Why we Relay
EDITORIAL: Primary shows maturity, will of voters
With the local Republican Primary wrapped up, the outcome of three races may have seemed surprising to some observers.
- EDITORIAL: Judge makes the right decision
- EDITORIAL: Truth and independence
- A new Confederate state or improve Alabama?
- EDITORIAL: Taking charge with a vote
- EDITORIAL: Primary shows maturity, will of voters