CULLMAN 26, WALKER7
ONEONTA 27, FAIRVIEW 8
VINEMONT 43, HANCEVILLE 0
MADISON ACADEMY 20, GOOD HOPE 6
HOLLY POND 14, DANVILLE 13
ADDISON 48, HATTON 15
PARRISH 50, ST. BERNARD 30
J.B. PENNINGTON 33, COLD SPRINGS 14
CULLMAN 26, WALKER7
- Top News
Arrests, incidents reports for April 15, 2014
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
- (UPDATED 2) One killed when 18-wheeler, car collide at entrance to CRMC
- County’s 2012 finances gets clean audit from state
- Absentee voting for June 3 primary begins Friday
- City adds 10 days to dam bid deadline; Officials hoping for more ‘competitive’ bids
- Arrests, incidents reports for April 15, 2014
- Top Sports
CULLMAN COUNTY SPORTS HALL OF FAME: Gardner’s long wait over with honorary induction
Connie Gardner was working out at the gym when she finally received the phone call she’d been waiting on for the last few years.
- PREP SPORTS: Adams earns Class 3A Bryant-Jordan Scholar-Athlete Award, Cofer hauls in $12,000 scholarship
- NCAA urges schools to discuss pitfalls of unions
- CULLMAN COUNTY SPORTS HALL OF FAME: Cold Springs’ Freeman credits induction to ‘great teammates’
- CULLMAN COUNTY SPORTS HALL OF FAME: Hanceville grad Simpson eager to revisit stomping grounds
- CULLMAN COUNTY SPORTS HALL OF FAME: Gardner’s long wait over with honorary induction
- Mira Dean Gentry
Farris Dale Easterwood
Funeral services for Farris Dale Easterwood, 59, of Cullman will be at 1 p.m. Friday, April 18, 2014, at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home Chapel, Pastor Kenneth Terry officiating, with interment in Springhill Cemetery.
Dianna Bailey Newell
Graveside services for Dianna Bailey Newell, 67, will be at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014, at Etha Cemetery, Darryl Bailey officiating.
Mickey Shane McClendon
Funeral services for Mickey Shane McClendon, 38, of Cold Springs will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Cold Springs Missionary Baptist Church, Junior Garmon and Horace Swann officiating, with interment in the church cemetery.
Annie Puckett Schill
A memorial gathering for Annie Puckett Schill, 83, of Vinemont will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at Cullman Heritage Funeral Home. Interment will be at a later date in Flint Creek Cemetery.
- Weather Radar
- Letters to the Editor
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Enough is enough, stop child abuse now
In 2013, 32 children died in Alabama as the direct result of child abuse.
- Regarding job descriptions
- Do what is right in political field
- Litter bugs come in all ages
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Enough is enough, stop child abuse now
EDITORIAL: Gaining a lifetime of success
The arguments for a deeper investment in the arts for public school children are overwhelmingly favorable. The money is simply not following the logic.
- EDITORIAL: Gun bill backfires
- EDITORIAL: Above and beyond
- EDITORIAL: A chance to lead growth
- EDITORIAL: Out of date, out of time
- EDITORIAL: Gaining a lifetime of success