Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Unlawful receiving/possession of a controlled substance (2 counts), unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Ashley D. Lott, 26, of Vinemont arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Theft of property — Dana M. Hill, 24, of Cullman arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Harassment — Joshua B. Drummond, 33, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-domestic violence — Amanda M. Crawford, 25, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Public intoxication, attempt to elude, resisting arrest — Sabrina M. Houghton, 31, of Montgomery arrested on Highway 157.
• Theft of property — Wal-Mart, Olive St. SW, cash-$71.
• Theft of property — 2nd Ave. SW, cash-$57.
• Theft of property — Wal-Mart, Olive St. SW, gift card-$44.
• Harassing communications — White Circle SW.
• Burglary, unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Henderson Transfer and Storage, Inc., 2nd St. SW, computers and radio.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (3 counts) — Michael Garner Adkins, 40, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation violation-forgery — Sindy Lynn Dodson, 32, arrested on Highway 278 at County Road 505.
• Failures to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Derrick Eugene Harden, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle (3 counts), unauthorized use of a motor vehicle (2 counts) — Wesley Terance Miller, 20, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Burglary — Cody Wade Pate, 28, arrested on County Road 703.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 1215.
• Harassment — County Road 704.
• Harassment — County Road 255.
• Harassment — County Road 1720.
• Theft of property — County Road 1101.
• Theft of property — County Road 1492.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.