Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Public intoxication — Jaison M. Caracciolo, 42, of Cullman arrested on Main Ave. at Arnold St.
• Criminal mischief — Terry R. Hood, 53, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear-drivers license not in possession, speeding, insurance violation, turn signal violation and driving while license suspended — Anthony J. Perkins, 21, of Vinemont arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear-driving while license suspended, expired tag — Jo D. Barbee, 32, of Cullman arrested on Highway 31.
• Leaving the scene of an accident — Highway 278 E, gray 2003 Infiniti.
• Duty upon striking an unattended vehicle — 2nd Ave. SW, black 2004 Honda Accord-$1,000.
• Theft of property — Corr Wireless, Walnut St. NE, black utility trailer-$900.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Theft of property — Harril Ray Armstrong, 66, arrested on County Road 747.
• Failure to appear-public intoxication — Timothy Lee Basinger, 45, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Brenda Diane Collins, 32, arrested on County Road 520 in Hanceville.
• Failure to appear-illegal possession of alcohol — John Ryan Green, 21, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Carrying pistol without a permit, DUI, reckless endangerment, shooting into an unoccupied building/auto — Gregory Allen Pierce, 30, arrested on County Road 1626.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Grady Allen Sutton, 46, arrested at the four-way quick stop.
• Failures to appear-attempt to commit a controlled substance crime and unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Matthew Brent Thrasher, 32, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Shanna Lynn Wimbs, 34, arrested at the four-way quick stop.
• Domestic violence — William Justin Wimbs, 39, arrested on County Road 1224.
• Writ of arrest-child support — Bradley Justin Woods, 32, arrested on Glover St. NW.
• Dogs running at large — County Road 119.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1445.
• Burglary — County Road 602.
• Harassment — County Road 944.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1619.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 1141.
• Domestic violence — County Road 704.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.