The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Failures to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal possession of precription drugs — Dawn M. Sanders, 40, of Ragland arrested on Highway 278 at Highway 79.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Cody L. Ballenger, 25, of Cullman arrested on Ward Ave. at Highway 278 W.
• Unlawful possession of an alcoholic beverage — Katelynn M. McCown, 20, of Cullman arrested on Adelsheim Circle.
• Domestic violence — Christian A. Huggins, 19, of Cullman arrested on 1st St. SW.
• Failure to appear-drivers license not in possession — Terry W. Thursby, 25, of Cullman arrested on Main Ave. SW.
• Public intoxication — Lindsey E. Westmoreland, 26, of Cullman arrested on Highway 157 at Eva Road.
• Public intoxication — Tristan J. Entrekin, 28, of Hanceville arrested on 1st Ave. at Highway 278 SE.
• Burglary, theft of property — Fuller St. SW, cash-$300.
• Domestic violence — 1st St. SW.
• Theft of property — Car Title Loans, 2nd Ave. NW, battery-$97.
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Eva Road at Highway 157, arrest made.
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, 1st Ave. SE, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Joseph Todd Hanners, 27, arrested on County Road 944.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Steven Lee Martin Jr., 59, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Terry Dewayne Martin, 43, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Kenneth Dale Pace, 27, arrested on County Raod 1365.
• DUI — Irvin Samuel Schlenker, 65, arrested on County Road 222.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1365.
• Reckless endangerment — Highway 68 S.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.