Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
There were no arrests reported for Tuesday.
• Criminal mischief — Lee Ave. SW, 1999 Chevrolet Traverse-$500.
• Criminal mischief — Ridge St. NW.
• Lost property — 2nd Ave. NE, black Cannon camera case-$350.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Parole violation/revocation-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Randy Allan Abbott, 53, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Grand jury-burglary (3 counts), criminal mischief — Tyler T. Baca, 23, arrested at the Albertville Police Department.
• Failure to appear-domestic violence (2 counts) — Brandon Spencer Holmes, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Receiving stolen property — Barion Mitchell Millwood, 28, arrested on County Road 1488.
• Failures to appear-obstructing criminal investigation, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Charles Lee Rutledge, 50, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Grand jury-rape — Michael Keith Wells, 28, arrested on County Road 54 in Bremen.
• Burglary — County Road 1603.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Highway 231.
• Theft of property — County Road 616.
• Forgery — County Road 504.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 1740.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 143.
• Harassing communications — Day Gap Road.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.