The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Theft of property — Jimmy L. Persall, 34, of Baileyton arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Failure to appear-giving false information to law enforcement — Pascual R. Perez, 39, of Arab arrested on Highway 31 S.
• Failures to appear-theft of property, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, domestic violence — Christina J. Moore, 36, of Bremen arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, failures to appear-criminal trespassing, disorderly conduct — Joshua A. Haynes, 22, of Cullman arrested on 3rd Ave. at 4th St. SW.
• Criminal mischief — Christopher R. Thomas, 18, of Cullman arrested on 3rd St. SW at 3rd Ave.
• Theft of lost property — Culpepper St. NW, wallet/contents, cash-$225.
• Theft of property — 2nd Ave. SW, white 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier-$4,000.
• Leaving the scene of an accident — 2nd Ave. SW, gray 2003 Ford Taurus-$1,500.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of marijuana — City of Cullman, 3rd Ave. SW at 4th St. SW, rolling papers, marijuana-$75, arrest made.
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Highway 157, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Randy Adam Beavers, 29, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Public intoxication — John Mark Bray, 56, arrested on County Road 655.
• Failure to appear-receiving stolen property — Billy Dan Isbell, 84, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-domestic violence — Christina Johnson Moore, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts) — Jimmy Lee Persall, 34, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Domestic violence — Clinton Monte Robertson, 40, arrested on County Road 590.
• Burglary, unlawful possession of marijuana, failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Brandi Elizabeth Stallings, 31, arrested on County Road 1527.
• Failure to appear-criminal mischief — John Gregory Swann Jr., 32, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — County Road 1527.
• Harassment — County Road 715.
• Domestic violence — Highway 31 S.
• Theft of property — County Road 362.
• Theft of property — County Road 1127.
• Theft of property — County Road 925.
• Domestic violence — County Road 6.
• Burglary — County Road 1223.
• Burglary — County Road 109.
• Theft of property — County Road 1243.
• Domestic violence — County Road 590.
• Burglary — County Road 541.
• Theft of property — County Road 1105.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.