Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Public intoxication, leaving the scene of an accident — Eddie Lamar Yates, 51, of Hanceville arrested on Highway 31 at Highway 157.
• Failures to appear-DUI, driving while license revoked — Tara Dawn Daniel, 40, of Arab arrested on Highway 69 at Highway 67.
• Failures to appear-speeding, driving while license revoked (2 counts), insurance violation (2 counts) switched tag — Frank Edward Budweg, 46, of Altoona arrested on I-65 at Lacon exit.
• Theft of property — Dialsdale Ave. SW, coins, chainsaw, ramp, lawn mower, ammunition-$860.
• Found property — 2nd Ave. NW, bicycle-$25.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Failure to appear-driving while license revoked — Michael William Brown, 42, arrested on County Road 813.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (7 counts) — Camdela Ann Harbison, 38, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-DUI — Jerry Daniel Sparman, 57, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (5 counts) — Kristi Lynn Burks Tucker, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
Incidents were not immediately available and will be included with future reports.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.