Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Public intoxication — Edward E. Logan, 34, of Hanceville arrested on 2nd Ave. NE.
• Theft of property — Werner’s Trading Company, 4th St. SW, sunglasses-$956.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Highway 157, tools-$100.
• Domestic violence — Bolte Road.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (4 counts) — Jerry Lee Brooks, 62, arrested at the emergency room at Cullman Regional Medical Center.
• Bail jumping-bondsman off bond — Jeffery Shane Cagle, 49, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Writ of arrest-child support — Ashley Nichole Crawford, 22, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-harassment — Adam Lamar Kelly, 36, arrested at the county line.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Manual Lee Rodriguez, 36, arrested on County Road 715.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1606.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1193.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — County Road 715.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.