Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Failure to appear-driving without a license — Brandi L. Ellis, 27, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful distribution of a controlled substance (2 counts) — Ray J. Corbin, 43, of Holly Pond arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Attempt to commit a controlled substance crime — Kevin B. Murtagh, 26, of Cullman arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Christopher S. Grant, 24, of Cullman arrested on Highway 278 W.
• Attempt to commit a controlled substance crime — State of Alabama, 2nd Ave. SW, altered prescription, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Criminal trespassing — Ray Junior Corbin, 43, arrested on County Road 698.
• Domestic violence — Florentino Zuniga Delgado, 35, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Brandi Leigh Ellis, 27, arrested on County Road 397.
• Sex offender registration — Matthew Grant Handley, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Deanne Elaine Johns, 49, arrested on County Road 438.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Misti Monique Mentzer, 36, arrested at Hanceville Police Department.
• Giving false name to law enforcement — Matthew Stephen Powers, 29, arrested on Highway 278 E.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Cathel Monroe Westmoreland, 47, arrested on County Road 1101.
• Failures to appear-driving while license suspended, expired tag and liability insurance required; probation violation-unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Anthony Steven Wren, 43, arrested on County Road 397.
• Domestic violence — County Road 438.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — County Road 1101.
• Burglary — County Road 1322
• Burglary — Highway 31 N.
• Burglary — County Road 1119.
• Domestic violence — Highway 31 N.
• Domestic violence — Chad Drive.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1193.
• Failure to remit payment for gasoline — County Road 1223.
• Domestic violence — County Road 34.
• Theft of property — County Road 364.
• Burglary — Highway 91.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.