Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Failures to appear-DUI-controlled substance, failure to signal, improper lane usage — Bertha V. Smith, 40, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Criminal mischief — The Spot Beverages, 2nd Ave. SW, damage to 1992 Chevrolet van-$150.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Bail jumping-domestic violence (2 counts) — Sherrie Michelle Anderson, 29, arrested in the jail’s lobby.
• Probation violation-illegal possession of a credit/debit card; writ of arrest-child support — Ashley Nichole Crawford, 22, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Criminal mischief — Thomas Nathan King Jr., 46, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Diversion violations-unlawful possession of a controlled substance and theft of property — Kristopher Matthew Nolen, 34, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Morris Anne Pickle, 48, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Failures to appear-criminal trespassing, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Bertha Virginia Smith, 40, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — James Newton Thursby III, 27, arrested at the Stuckey’s store at Exit 289.
• Burglary — County Road 984.
• Theft of property — College Drive.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1718.
• Burglary — Colony Road.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1193.
• Dog bite — County Road 1624.
• Harassment — County Road 1518.
• Harassment — County Road 497.
• Theft of property — County Road 1193.
• Burglary — County Road 649.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 574.
• Burglary — Highway 69 N.
• Criminal mischief — Welcome Road.
• Theft of property — Highway 31 N.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.