Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Theft of property — Dexten Z. Bacate, 24, of Cullman arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Theft of property — 13th St. NE, wallet/contents-$215.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Writ of arrest-child support — Kimberly Boyd, 34, arrested on County Road 1094.
• Criminal mischief, criminal trespassing — Joshua Jacob Farley, 22, arrested on County Road 574.
• Failure to appear-domestic violence — Christopher Lee Foote, 44, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — George Thomas Handley, 50, arrested at the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.
• Allowing animals to run at large — Larry David Johnson, 56, arrested on County Road 574.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 137.
• Burglary — County Road 437.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 940.
• Criminal mischief — Highway 31 S.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1371.
• Failure to pay for gasoline — Highway 69 S.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.