The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Theft of property — Hailey C. Aderholt, 18, of Cullman arrested on Highway 31 N.
• Failures to appear-running red light, driving while license revoked — Tristen S. Murphy, 27, of Falkville arrested at the Morgan County Jail.
• Failures to appear-theft of property, giving false information to law enforcement — Misty A. Vines, 32, of Bremen arrested at Stuckey’s.
• Public intoxication — Aaron D. Gaines, 21, of Cullman arrested on 2nd Ave. NW.
• Duty upon striking an unattended vehicle — Cherokee Ave. SW, damage to 2014 Chevrolet Silverado-$1,000.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, power tools-$258.
• Theft of property — Main Ave. SW, 2004 Buick LeSabre-$5,900.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Kelly Wayne Braseale, 45, arrested on Lynn Drive.
• Grand jury-theft of property (5 counts) — Charles Edmond Dryer III, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• DUI-alcohol — Joseph Woljevach Gregson, 37, arrested on County Road 1188 at County Road 1269.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Samuel Loran Lutsch, 35, arrested on Highway 69 N.
• Allowing animals to run at large — James Randy Miller, 45, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Theft of property — Jordan Claye Pearce, 21, arrested at the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.
• Menacing — Timothy Allen Sears, 26, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Attempting to elude — Presston Shae West, 27, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Nonsupport — Danny Bradford Wynn, 43, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Dog bite — County Road 1838.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 601.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Highway 69 N.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.