The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Disorderly conduct — Gary J. Eason, 19, of Tuscaloosa arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Domestic violence — Larry W. Smith, 33, of Cullman arrested on Katie Lane SW.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Andrew B. Richter, 36, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Katherine St. NW, radar detector, tools-$1,100.
• Fraud — Rose St. NW, building materials, labor-$10,000.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — 2nd Ave. SW, purse/contents-$140.
• Harassing communications — 5th St. SW.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Nonsupport — George Edgar Cole III, 44, arrested on County Road 1558.
• Failures to appear-burglary, driving while license revoked — Shawn Kenneth Heffner, 29, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Drug court sanction-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Daniel Wayne Jones, 31, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Failures to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Andrew Brock Richter, 36, arrested on County Road 1311.
• Illegal possession of alcohol — Timothy William Tucker, 52, arrested on County Road 813 at County Road 814.
• Theft of property — County Road 229.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1626.
• Criminal mischief — Wesley Ave.
• Burglary — Ryan Road.
• Theft of property — County Road 1437.
• Burglary — County Road 688.
• Harassment — County Road 1466.
• Theft of property — County Road 1339.
• Burglary — County Road 1504.
• Domestic violence — County Road 609.
• Burglary — Highway 157.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.