Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Failure to appear-driving without a license — Jamie L. Quinn, 34, of Hanceville arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• DUI-controlled substance — Cliff L. Daniels, 39, of Cullman arrested at the Town Square Shopping Center.
• Theft of property — Jessica D. Whitehead, 19, of Vinemont arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Unlawful receiving/possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Cody J. Woods, 27, of Vinemont arrested on 3rd Ave. at 3rd St.
• Theft of property — 1st St. W, grill-$430.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, miscellaneous-$48, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Bail jumping-unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Vicki Lynette Cupp, 42, arrested at Booking.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Phillip Barry Hogan, 56, arrested on County Road 1212.
• Failure to appear/comply/pay — Penny Putman, 32, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Judge’s order-violation of protection order — Gary Wayne Sanders, 41, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Writ of arrest-child support — Stevie Dewayne Sparks, 31, arrested at the Cullman Dream Center.
• Failure to appear-nonsupport — Joey Wayne Thompson, 55, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — County Road 781.
• Harassment — County Road 1408.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1815.
• Criminal mischief — Neptune Drive.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1101.
• Theft of property — County Road 1107.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1319.
• Assault — County Road 1592.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1592.
• Theft of property — County Road 437.
• Burglary — Highway 157.
• Burglary — Highway 69 N.
• Domestic violence — County Road 530.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1485.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.