Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Chemical endangerment of a child — Tessa Leni Ogle, 33, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-driving without a license — Shannon Michelle Cummings, 33, of Hanceville arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Criminal trespassing — Lee Circle SW.
• Harassment — Childhaven Road NE.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — 4th St. SW, purse/contents, U.S. currency-$270.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — State of Alabama, 4th St. SW, methamphetamine lab, methadone-$205, arrest made.
• Leaving the scene of an accident — 8th Ave. SE at 8th St., 2007 Toyota Camry-$5,000.
• Domestic violence — Warnke Road NW.
• Harassing communications — 2nd Ave. NE.
• DUI — City of Cullman, Dripping Springs Road NW, arrest made.
• Theft of property, criminal mischief — Dover Construction, Cleveland Ave. SW, CPR wire-$60.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Donna Annette Detan, 56, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Allowing animals to run at large — Mary Bailey Dew, 23, arrested on County Road 222.
• Probation violation-assault — Michael Ray Smith, 42, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-criminal trespassing — Janet Marie Wallis, 60, arrested on County Road 747 in Cullman.
• Burglary — County Road 1603.
• Dog bite — County Road 1635.
• Forgery — Lee Road.
• Domestic violence — County Road 866.
• Domestic violence — County Road 447.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 222.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1269.
• Theft of property — County Road 438.
• Domestic violence — County Road 704.
• Animal cruelty — County Road 307.
• Domestic violence — County Road 705.
• Burglary — County Road 1435.
• Theft of property — County Road 483.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 599.
• Domestic violence — County Road 532.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.