The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Criminal mischief — Joshua William Swader, 32, of Cullman arrested on 8th St. NW.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Sarah Frances Ellenburg, 39, of Vinemont arrested on Cleveland Ave. at Highway 278 W.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Freddie Dowling Smith, 34, of Vinemont arrested on Cleveland Ave. at Highway 278 W.
• DUI, DUI-controlled substance — Hilario Dorantes Azanza, 37, of Cullman arrested on Dripping Springs Road.
There were no incidents reported for Wednesday.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Jeremy Mark Allen, 32, arrested on Highway 278 at Highway 79.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Kevin Wayne Franklin, 25, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Public intoxication, bail jumping — Kenneth James Matchen, 47, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Grand jury-obstruction of justice/using a false ID, grand jury-theft of property (3 counts) — Toby Adam Wilkins, 39, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — County Road 747.
• Burglary — County Road 1333.
• Burglary — County Road 1241.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 222.
• Theft of property — County Road 1334.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1246.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 730.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.