Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Failure to appear-insurance violation — Zachary Seth Warren, 27, of Hartselle arrested at the Cullman-Morgan counties line.
• Failure to appear-theft of property — Robert Shawn Freeman, 31, of Decatur arrested at the Cullman-Morgan counties line.
• Failures to appear-driving while license revoked, insurance violation — Shane Allen Privett, 35, of Vinemont arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Public intoxication — Chad Wayne Smith, 39, of Cullman arrested on Ave. G SE.
• Criminal mischief — Cullman Dodge Chrysler, 2nd Ave. SW, 9 new 2013 vehicles-$9,550.
• Harassment — Northcrest Dr. NW.
• Theft of property — Denny’s, Highway 157, U.S. currency-$1,534.
• Lost property — Highway 157, black wallet w/contents-$30.
• Unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Donauer Dr. SW, 2001 white Toyota.
• Lost property — Patriots Way or Graham St. SW, North American .22 cal Derringer-$200.
• Theft of lost property — Cullman, white Apple Iphone 4-$650.
• Theft of property — 5th St. SW, black Lawrimore utility trailer 2008-$1,300.
• Theft of property — The Shoe Dept., Cullman Shopping Center, black DC tennis shoes-$40.
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Ave. G SE, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Jonathan Bowling, 37, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (8 counts) — Nichole Chaney, 36, arrested on Brown Drive.
• Child abuse (family, aggravated) — Bridget Brown, 23, arrested in the jail lobby.
• Menacing (gun, knife, hand, other), reckless endangerment — Tonya Beckmann, 37, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts) — Peggy Chaffin, 47, arrested in the jail lobby.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Robert Brock, 53, arrested in Blount County.
• Failures to appear-unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Timothy Snider, 25, arrested on County Road 438.
• Harassment — County Road 1222.
• Domestic violence — County Road 162.
• Theft of property — County Road 1303.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1678.
• Burglary — County Road 1082.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 723.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.