Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Failures to appear-DUI, insurance violation, leaving the scene of an accident, improper lane usage — Sherri R. Shelby, 49, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Highway 157, vehicle window, purse/contents/cash-$650.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — North Shopping Center, vehicle window, purse/contents-$134.
• Harassing communications — Gold Mark Ct. SW.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday and Tuesday:
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (2 counts) — Dawn Chere Burney, 39, arrested on Blountsville St.
• Failures to appear-DUI, driving while license suspended — Kevin Morgan Golden, 39, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Drug court sanction-attempt to commit a controlled substance crime — Jessica Brook Hooper, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Chemical endangerment of a child — Samantha Ann Hutcherson, 21, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Domestic violence — Danielle Nicole Johnson, 28, arrested on County Road 1154.
• Failure to appear-criminal mischief — Lona Mechelle Milam, 32, arrested on Highway 31 at the county line.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of marijuana — David Oneal Stanford, 33, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-trafficking illegal drugs — Robert Earl Staton Jr., 47, arrested on Colony Road.
• Nonsupport — Damon Shane Twilley, 31, arrested at the county jail.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Michael Raye Batemon, 37, arrested on Blountsville St.
• Domestic violence — County Road 109.
• Theft of property — County Road 1391.
• Burglary — County Road 1162.
• Domestic violence — County Raod 1626.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1154.
• Harassment — County Road 469.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.